[clug] CLUG feedback

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 24 13:46:30 GMT 2006

Wasn't there something like this at LCA '06? If I recall correctly
someone wrote an environment or something of the sort, in C or a
varient thereof, which had incredible support for a multitude of python
scripts one of which was this revolving cube. On 4 sides of the cube,
respectively, were the video streams of each of the presentations going
on at one time. They used gstreamer and just let the volume go down as
the cube turned slowely and the next face, and thus the next video
stream came into view.

I can't recall what it's called, but I think it was a sourceforge
project, GPLed and started with 'T'. Sorry.

It was heaps cool and ended up being quite an attraction as it was
being displayed on a plasma tv or something like that in the middle of
the lounge area. Quite cool.

Cheers,

Pascal

--