[clug] CLUG feedback

Robert Edwards bob at dcsmail.anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 24 21:47:47 GMT 2006

Am looking to set up a non-interactive, but dynamic display. Was
wondering what the
best way of "scripting" an XGl sort of app might be. Looking at a slowly
spinning cube
with different content displayed on each face (one or two video streams,
some scrolling
text etc.). Anyone got some working suggestions? Am inclined to look at
what Python
can do for me, but maybe there is a more straightforward way built into,
eg. XGl?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.