Fwd: [clug] Anger is like a soul that gets things accomplished!

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Tue Mar 7 21:46:28 GMT 2006

They certainly do (come from HDs) - don't get your finger caught between
the two in each HD - they are strong enough to give you a good nip.

what happens with cats ?  is it fun ? is it legal ?

invaluable for entertaining small children - magnets i.e.

david wrote:

> I believe some of the best magnets come from hard drives......which
> seems paradoxical.
>
> Anger is good for breaking things, cats don't exhibit anger, they are
> more into revenge.....

> freegazer wrote:
>
>> (re: magnets) blasphemer! they are the devils work!
>>
>> but really, they are really good for speakers.... and killing time ..
>> and
>> freaking out cats :)
>>

>> On 3/7/06, Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> wrote:

>> --
>> by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220) (
>> http://slashdot.org/)
>> Duct tape is one of the sacred triumvirate of the Most Important
>> Tools in
>> the World. Use the Tool Triumvirate thusly:
>> 1) If it moves and it shouldn't -- use Duct Tape.
>> 2) If it doesn't move and it should -- use WD-40.
>> 3) If it should sometimes move -- use Velcro.
>>

>> --
>> by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220) (
>> http://slashdot.org/)
>> Duct tape is one of the sacred triumvirate of the Most Important
>> Tools in
>> the World. Use the Tool Triumvirate thusly:
>> 1) If it moves and it shouldn't -- use Duct Tape.
>> 2) If it doesn't move and it should -- use WD-40.
>> 3) If it should sometimes move -- use Velcro.

--

     Christopher Henman

     RedBox microSystems
     ABN 70 946 135 312