[clug] Finding a reliable DNS secondary

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Tue Jun 20 04:47:55 GMT 2006

I use bur.st.  It's a donation orientated group based in Perth which
basically lets you configure most things yourself and has fairly solid
IRC support.

They actually have five DNS servers you can use, though my demands
aren't huge so I wouldn't actually notice if they went down for a few hours.

David