[clug] Linux Learners Group idea

Rainer Klein rklein at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 18 08:03:49 GMT 2006

Following this topic with great interest, I like to offer my time and support.

Pascal and myself have been discussing some slogans. What do you think about,

 - Come and join our open community of free software users and enthusiasts.

 - Discuss your interestes and experiences with friendly, like-minded people.

 - Whether you wish to take complete control of your desktop with powerful
office, productivity and multimedia applications, or dive deep and explore
how these applications were made you can find friendly communication partners.

And as many have correctly pointed out, it is not about 'converting'
MS-Addictives but offering information and hand-on experiences to interested
users.

Rainer