[clug] Make the move

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Fri Jun 16 02:24:08 GMT 2006

Thank you to everyone for your replies, I have been reading them all with
great interest.

Without wanting to blab on too much, I will make a list of people who have
shown interest, get some ideas together and post back.

I have registered http://makethemove.net for now to use as a base. As per
Daniel's suggestion I will add a wiki to start collecting ideas.

I hope to get plan working on how we would like to proceed, what we want to
do at the meetings and how it will be structured.

I'd love to talk to Rod to see how we might work together with the PCUG.

Anyhow stay tuned, hope to have it done over the next week (work and
laziness depending).

Keep the ideas coming :)

Cheers,
Chris