[clug] Long term PIM in Linux

Li-Jie Wong u4178265 at anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 03:11:14 GMT 2006

I want to, but my (Debian) desktop just freezes sometimes and sometimes
the graphics just comes up with some random pattern (though this could
be due to usage of a 8mb graphics card?). And if I were to switch and
expect that someone will write such an application, then that would be
making an assumption, especially when Linux runs on a volunteer user
base. I just checked the Lexmark website and they've just got a Debian
version of the print driver, so that's one less thing I can't do.

My argument isn't about application support, whether I can run Windows
applications. It's about being able to get what I need to do, done; no
problem if it means using another application.

:)

Li-Jie Wong
[Mobile] +61-(0)404 544 415
[URL] http://www.starserve.info