[clug] Re: A most interesting read, most interesting

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sat Dec 30 11:13:12 GMT 2006

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 05:54:29PM +1100, Peter Anderson wrote:
> A little more grist to the mill:
>
> How the anti-copyright lobby makes big business richer

I don't think I know anyone who's anti-copyright. The entire OSS
movement would be screwed without copyright.

I find it interesting that he refers to images sent to papers by
readers as "stolen". I wonder if the people sending them think of it
that way?

> You can read the rest of this article at
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/29/photojournalism_and_copyright/

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/