[clug] G'day from a newbie

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Dec 19 05:50:53 GMT 2006

A while ago (~18 months) CIT advertised for a Linux admin to be based at Reid.
The Position Description read along the lines of "We've heard about this linux
thing, and it sounds really cool. Oh, and your job is to fix everything the
Window's guys can't".

Part of Brand Penetration is to get people understanding what your product does,
and why it does it better than the competition.