[clug] hardware dealer recommendation in ACT

Donovan J. Edye donovan at edyeweb.com
Mon Dec 4 11:10:29 GMT 2006

Chris,

Welcome to CBR.

> reliable dealer with good warranty?
As an ACT resident getting good pricing here is hard when coupled with a
good warranty. If you are a member OCAU you might want to have a read of:
http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=523205

In essence look for a solid online retailer and buy from them.

> casing big enough to house 3-4 SATA or SCSI disks and SCSI and RAID
> controllers and something that comes with a good fan. Can anyone recommend
I can also recommend the Antec P180B case. Separate thermal areas etc. Does
not come with a PSU.