[clug] CLUG Christmas party, mk 2

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Dec 4 10:59:25 GMT 2006

Hi Cluggers

Seeing as Paul is going to be away until the 23rd, we will need to pick one of
three options for a xmas BBQ Thursday 21st.

1)Pick a nice place by LBG that we can take over and have a BBQ at

2)Someone volunteers their house/unit/abode for a BBQ

3)We all break into Paul's house, have a raging party, and then return it back
to the way it was, making sure to leave all the pictures just enough skewed
enough that he goes insane straightening them.

Feel free to suggest yet another alternative if I haven't thought of, but I'll
need to know soon so I can get it into the system for email.

Steve