[clug] development tool [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Sun Aug 13 11:26:58 GMT 2006

http://www.jedit.org/

On 8/11/06, Rousak, Boris <Boris.Rousak at industry.gov.au> wrote:
> Greets to all!!
>
> What do people use for developing code? Specifically I am after a tool
> that can do:
>
> *syntax highlighting and checking
> *code completion
> *easy plug-ins for all possible languages or at least support for:
> c/c++, perl, python, java, php
> *some sort of SQL syntax corrector for Oracle (preferably with pl/sql),
> MySQL, PostgreSQL
> *easy portability (I want to be able to put it onto a thumb-drive and
> carry it around - so not too much installation)
>
> And for bonus points:
>
> It would be nice if I could use it cross platform: obviously not just
> straight across, but something that is easily recompilable (ie compile
> once an carry around for a while)
>
> Basically I am looking for the last development tool I will ever need :)
>
> Thanks to all in advance :)
>
> Cheers,
> Boris

> The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it,
> is intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential.  If you
> are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, read,
> forward, copy or retain any of the information.  If you received this
> e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by return
> e-mail or telephone.
>
> The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free
> from viruses or any other defects.  You assume all liability for any
> loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening
> or using the attachments.

Felix Andrews / 安福立
Beijing Bag, Locked Bag 40, Kingston ACT 2604
Building 48A, Linnaeus Way, The Australian National University ACT 0200
Australia
http://www.neurofractal.org/felix/
mailto:felix at nfrac.org
voice:+86_1051404394 (in China)
mobile:+86_13439575331 (in China)
mobile:+61_410400963 (in Australia)
xmpp:foolish.android at gmail.com
#xmpp:floybix at jabber.cn (in China)
#xmpp:foolish at jabber.org.au (in Australia)
3358 543D AAC6 22C2 D336  80D9 360B 72DD 3E4C F5D8