[clug] Assistance to leave the Bazaar.

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Apr 29 04:10:14 GMT 2006

I just went through all this and more with the new Toshiba laptop, and ended
up following the instructions at;

http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html#cli

If you read carefully through it before you start, you should be fine. I
found I also had to boot into XP recovery mode and run Chkdsk with some
flags before  I could resize it on the toshy, but that was because I hadn't
booted windows to finish the OEM stuff, so ntfsresize was showing it as
"dirty" (ie - not having completed a clean reboot, and not because it was
running XP, which was my original thoughts).

As always, <arse covering> your milage may vary, No warranty implicit or
implied, backup your data, etc etc etc</arse covering>

HTH

Steve