[clug] Transact TV streaming through linux box?

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Wed Apr 12 23:32:34 GMT 2006

Luke,
  I never had that problem. It has been a while since I played with that (mythtv cant accept it as a video source afaik). I think you need to plug the pc to the other ethernet port on the modem instead of to the stb. You should then be able to get a stream using you pc as well as the stb getting its own stream (i.e. the pc does not interfer with the normal tv).

  More information here:
  http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/128335.html

  Michael.