[clug] Computer buildfest idea

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Oct 30 22:44:54 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Just got an e-mail from a local well-known distributor who has a bunch
of stuff he is unable to sell (old stock etc.). Reckons there might be
enough for about 5 or 6 complete systems. If we decide to go ahead with
this idea, he will deliver the stuff to ANU and then collect (his) left-
overs and dispose of.

So, looks to me like we should probably go ahead with this build/install
fest idea. When are people up for it? I'll open the bidding with a
Saturday morning - say 12th Nov.?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.