[clug] [for-sale] Job Ad: Developers! Developers! Developers!

Steven Farlie steven.farlie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:43:39 GMT 2005

My company is on the look-out for another developer. We promise not to
throw any chairs at anyone. If anyone has questions, they can email or
Jabber me:

Software developer

cTernet is a Canberra-based software development company using Java,
PHP and .NET to build custom software solutions for clients. We are
looking for a talented software developer to join our team as the
company grows. The ideal candidate will have:

    * Programming skills.
    * Oral and written communication skills.
    * Problem solving and analytical ability.
    * Ability to self-manage projects from start to finish.
    * A related tertiary qualification and/or a range of experience in
software development.

The job involves work in the following areas:

    * JEE (Spring, Hibernate), PHP or .NET.
    * Extensive use of open-source tools and technologies.
    * Programming with databases using either plain SQL or an ORM library.
    * Web technologies such as XHTML, CSS and JavaScript.
    * Innovative technologies like AJAX, SMS and real-time GPS tracking.

This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for software
development and who would like to work in a small team environment.
The position is based in Canberra. We provide an excellent work
environment and give opportunities to grow with the company.

Please send your CV to jobs at cternet.com.au. Applications close 30th
November 2005.

--
Steven Farlie