[clug] Help to find adsl

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Fri May 27 12:26:04 GMT 2005

On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:27 pm, Michael Cohen wrote:

> What really annoyed me recently was that I noticed that transact dont
> actually offer 256k down anymore, 1gb is the minimum

Well, I'm not so annoyed. I was pleased to be appraised off list of this fact
and I have made the move. Yes, I could have wished they'd tell me, but it's
good all the same.

> I was told I need to go on another 12 month contract !!!!

I'm not concerned about the contract. I initially signed up for 12 months
about 15 months ago and the contract was no burden. I didn't notice its
passing actually.

Given the bandwidth that TransACT have up their sleeve, I look forward to
future speed increases.

MC