[clug] Help to find adsl

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Thu May 26 00:11:50 GMT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:54 am, Martin Pool wrote:

> > * up 24/7
>
> Except it's not; Transact has been down perhaps once per month over the
> couple of years I've had it,

Really? My experience differs. In the 15 or so months that I've been on
Transact, I can recall one data outage and it lasted perhaps 3 or 4 hours.

Then again, I rarely use it during business hours and I'd not characterise
anything I use it for as 'critical.'

So it may well be up and down like a yo-yo and I've  never noticed.

As I mentioned earlier, each to their own and it works for me at the moment.

MC