[clug] Help to find adsl

E kane at areujoking.com
Thu May 26 09:43:27 GMT 2005

I have a number of clients using layer3 VPNs between sites for real-time POS
stuff and have had very few problems with Transact.
I get a call abount 90 seconds after any outage occurs. Very few outages and
very little downtime.

I have had a number of clients where diagnostics have shown the line quality
is atrocious (20-60% packet loss) so if you are getting disconnects, slow
speeds, login problems etc (which look like MTU problems) get a line test
done by your ISP.
E.