[clug] [FOR-SALE] I've got some stuff to get rid of.

Paul Warren u3292467 at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 14 09:11:50 GMT 2005

1 x Sun SparcStation 4, some RAM and HDD
1 x Sun SparcStation 5 with Sbus Expansion with RAM and HDD and Bag of
Bits(More RAM, Sbus cable, AAUI transceiver etc)
1 x 21"  Sun 13w3 monitor, takes forever (20mins) to warm up and is
          never really good.
1 x Sun SparcStation 10, with CPU, RAM, HDD
1 x Sun SparcStation 10, with CPU  (The previous ss10 works with both
CPU modules installed)
1 x SCSI (SCSI-2??) disk enclosure, with power supply, mounting
brackets, no disks(takes 4)
1 x Sun Keyboard + Mouse
1 x Sun Keyboard
1 x Full Tower AT case, 400W PSU

and probably more bits If I find them.

Make me an offer for what you want, doesn't have to be monetary.

If it hasn't gone by monday next week, it's going in the bin.
Cheers
--
Paul Warren
u3292467 at anu dot edu dot au