[clug] Web services / SOA reference

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Wed Dec 14 08:13:05 GMT 2005

I want to gain good understanding of this subject as it is
used in the industry. I would like to start with some good
reference books that review the subject before I look at the
details.

please give me your personal recommendations.

I probably already understand the technologies but need to know
what framework is expected when people use these terms. It should
come as no surprise to some people to know that I am not a
great follower of paradigms and buzzwords having seen too
many go in and out of fashion, but this time I need to get
a handle on this.

TIA

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>