[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Dec 2 11:41:13 GMT 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 05:49:18PM +1100, Pascal Klein wrote:
> Every 2 months. Seems like a fair wait. What about once a month, and those who
> want to do it every two months can skip one if they wish? ;-)
>
> I just can't wait till February I guess. :)

I guess to a large extent because most of us are hell busy. CLUG already
happens once a month and is sort of what this list is about. As for bike
riding geeks, well so far I have been attempting to get more cluggers on
these regula things, however I do not think I could easily fit in one sunday
afternoon a month, so may other cycling events are on all the time.

I already have a race of some sort every weekend in March it seems, and last
weekend when we had the bike sig I chose not to do a race on sunday morning
as I was stil recovering from a cold and could not ride fast and wanted to
actually recover at last.

If you want you could suggest another bike sig at any time, it is not like
we are in a monopoly business here, or even that that would enter a linux
mind, but the turn out has been lowish so far so it may not attract heaps.

I am hoping the regularity of them and annoucing on the list will start to
get a few more after a while, the popularity of the lca bike irde suggests
it could happen.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i think you're the least fucked up person i've ever met