[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Dec 2 07:59:03 GMT 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 06:56:36PM +1100, Michael Carden wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:18 pm, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> > How about having the next one the week before LCA, rather
> > than delaying it til the month after?
>

> Of course anyone who is *really* keen could just get Steve or me to add you to
> one of the local bike-oriented mailing lists. There are road, mtb, track or
> hpv rides around Canberra almost every day catering to almost every taste.
>
> Then again, I begin to worry that too many cycling posts to CLUG runs the risk
> of crossing the streams just a bit too much.
>
> MC - like Steve, an obsessive cyclist

The other thign is, on most bunch rides or rides with other cycling fanatic,
when talk heads geekwards people cycle in the other direction screaming or
something. On a CLUG ride geek talk is expected and damn interesting.

Fortunately Hugh has yet to bring Rachel along to ban geek talk <g>

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
all the adults in this town, try not to frown