[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Fri Dec 2 08:35:53 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:13 pm, you wrote:

> Are these lists listed (ha ha) on a website somewhere?

Now there's an idea. I doubt that ride at michaelcarden.net is listed anywhere.
Except by the goshdarned spammers who keep the list admin busy and the
subscribers undisturbed. Here's a URL;

Steve will have one for Bilbys and of course there are the CCC, Vet, PP,
Audax, and any other group you can think of lists as well.

> I'll probably drag my fixie down to Canberra for January-March of 2006,
> and I'd be interested in some group rides.
>
> This is my bike: http://geckobob.net/apollo_fixie/

Ooh. Nice. Looks like you may be both Hard Core and Retro. Does that mean
you're busy getting Linux to boot on a TRS-80?

Cheers,
MC