[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Dec 2 11:36:14 GMT 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 07:35:53PM +1100, Michael Carden wrote:
> > Are these lists listed (ha ha) on a website somewhere?
>
> Now there's an idea. I doubt that ride at michaelcarden.net is listed anywhere.
> Except by the goshdarned spammers who keep the list admin busy and the
> subscribers undisturbed. Here's a URL;

> Steve will have one for Bilbys and of course there are the CCC, Vet, PP,
> Audax, and any other group you can think of lists as well.

Bilbys lists are on http://bilbys.org/lists.php

I tend to do all mtb stuff there, and the bike one gets the weekly saturday
morning ride announcement. You do not need to be a member to attend, though
some people here alreay are, such as clug list admin Tim Potter. There is
also a wednesday morning bilbys road ride (for those of you not into mtb)
listed on http://bilbys.org/training.php (our regular training program)

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i will go singing, as the solitude sets in