[clug] August Programmers Special Interest Group

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Aug 11 00:37:26 GMT 2005

Sad thing is, I get about 6 calls a week from people who want to know where
it is for Nerdband stuff, and a  few needed directions last time we had a
PSIG there.

Really is a pity that not many people know where it is today, despite the
usage stats showing that about 90% of Canberra's Geek population sure do
know where it is. I've already had to flush the MAC Buffer twice this month
so people can associate.

Which reminds me, I should do that for tonight before the meeting, otherwise
Mikal will moan and moan and moan that I've blocked him...as opposed to him
moaning and moaning about how slow his free internet is.

Steve