[clug] August Programmers Special Interest Group

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Aug 11 00:17:41 GMT 2005

On 10 Aug 2005, at 10:03, Steve Walsh wrote:

> Venue:    Pancake Parlour (Canberra City)
>         Stand with your back to the doors of Dick Smith ...

It's interesting that you use Dick Smith as a reference point ;)
Pancake Parlour has been around for much longer - it was the social
center of my universe for a long, long time.

>         So bring along some $$ and grab a bite to eat or drink.

Last time I was there, you could get a decent (and yummy!) feed with
change left over from $20 (bigger eaters bring more money). They were
a bit pricey for what you get, but the environment is nice for talking.

Alex Satrapa             M: +61 4 0770 5332
grail at goldweb.com.au     W: http://homepage.mac.com/alexsatrapa