[clug] Does MSN 7.0 run under Codeweavers crossover?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Apr 27 08:13:31 GMT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:49 pm, Michael James wrote:
> For my daughter, MSN is the killer app.
> If there was a Linux equivalent I could wean her onto a decent OS.
>
> But I'm not talking any 6 bit text messaging client!
> Got to be MSN 7.0, being able to sent nudges is important.
> Apparently.
No answer to the question, so I'll answer something else.

I have no idea about anything except IRC and a bit of Jabber, but apparently
amsn (http://amsn.sourceforge.net/index.php) can do the nudge thing.

Kopete has some support for nudges, but that would mean running CVS HEAD of
probably the buggiest application in KDE.  Perhaps not such a great idea

Brad