[clug] ato gets with it (nearly)

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Fri Oct 29 12:28:29 GMT 2004

At 01:54 AM 29/10/2004, you wrote:
>Also, did anyone else try etax2004 under wine?  It installs and runs
>although the help doesn't appear to work.  I was not going to trust my tax
>return to it though :-)

I'm curious - why not?  What don't you trust?  I'm interested here because
I've used etax since it was available - back when you had to get a separate
signed certificate file independently from getting the program.  These days
it seems to all be HTTPS - is that not enough security?

Thanks in advance,

Paul