[clug] Spreading the joy!

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Tue Oct 26 23:33:47 GMT 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> (lack of caffeine?!). Thankfully, I could just cat /proc/partitions and
> then use fdisk to restore the data and rerun lilo. Haven't seen any
> adverse effects yet!

"we reboot for nobody"?

My most recent: brain outage - instead of a "/etc/init.d/iptables
restart", doing an "iptables --flush".

On a machine either a four hour drive or a rather embarassing phonecall
away (which would /you/ take? :)

> Nigel

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\
> You are in a maze of twisty semantics. You have: a hammer.
You miss the semantic. \The semantic hits you. \You are permenantly confused.