[clug] IBM laptop prices and other suppliers

Dale Shaw dale.shaw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 22:26:51 GMT 2004

The best (cheapest) way to get your hands on IBM hardware is to make
friends with an IBM employee and get them to buy it for you through
their Employee Purchasing Program.

Maybe you could just stalk someone coming out of 8 Brisbane Ave and
offer them beer in exchange for their employee ID :)

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 06:34:09 +1000, Tony and Robyn Lewis > I can
generically recommend umart.net.  Recently bought some wireless