[clug] Perl programming in Japan for a year

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed May 26 05:55:49 GMT 2004

Paul Wayper wrote:

> How many other people on the list end up doing 'work' not at the actual
> place of employment?  (I know Tridge does, sort of, for instance...)

I telecommuted for three days of every week for two years (until
recently) for my Canberra based employer. The hardest bits are missing
out on the office gossip and free grog. My employer tends to ave
impromptu meetindgs a lot.

If you're employer is willing to be flexible, then it's really cool -- I
find I get a lot more work done at home, and still do it from time to time.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,