[clug] Linux Router

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Tue Jun 22 11:02:29 GMT 2004

> I tried it at home and it worked easily. Though I have not got the
> route command worked out to stream TRANSACT tv yet.

Nor have I.

I have farnarkled around with my Smoothwall box interminably in an ill-fated
effort to pick up video streams from TransAct. Set up this route, that route,
the other route and the 'green' network steadfastly refuses to see anything.
Packets? What packets?

Not that I care a whole lot. Hmmm. Let's see. Watch TV on a 15" CRT or a 76cm
16:9 screen with dolby digital decoding, a Thumping Great Amp and Speakers. I
reckon I can join the family in the lounge room.

Ooh, look. More good stuff on TCM.

MC

--
http://michaelcarden.net