[clug] Free Lossless Audio Codec

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 17 00:24:07 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 00:39, David wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have been using flac for a few years now to backup my CD collection.
> To give you a real world example of the compression, I wrote a little
> program to calculate some statistics, the results are:
>
> albums: 334

You've just admitted in a public forum to 334 counts of copyright
infringement. More if we count each track or byte separately. I suggest
you change your identity and hide out in New Zealand where they tolerate
crazies like you.

(Note: I'm kidding around! See the recent discussion here on the US-AU
FTA)

Have fun,
Darren