[clug] SuSE 9.1 ISOs? Or other suggestions?

Michael James clug at james.st
Mon Jun 7 02:45:01 GMT 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:31 pm, Collins, Steve wrote:

> Despite its presumably small Australian user base, I'd like to give SuSE a go.
> With the release of 9.1 over the weekend, that looks like a good place to begin.
> However, the whole FTP install seems kind of painful, even over fast ADSL.
> Does anyone have ISOs they could burn a copy of for me?

Easiest is to burn you a DVD.
Otherwise it's 5 CDs, I'll do either.

Would you like the 32 bit or AMD 64 bit version?
And would you like sauce with that?
(Source comes on a separate DVD)

michaelj

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166