[clug] cd protected cd ?

Edgecombe, Scott Scott.Edgecombe at AirservicesAustralia.com
Wed Jun 2 02:40:01 GMT 2004

I have the same CD and ripped it using grip on Slackware with no
problems.
My wife, a former windows user tried to play it on her XP box and it
wouldn't work. She is also now a slack user and has had no problems.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-bounces+scott.edgecombe=airservices.gov.au at lists.samba.org
[mailto:linux-bounces+scott.edgecombe=airservices.gov.au at lists.samba.org
] On Behalf Of Pietro Abate
Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2004 12:28 PM
To: linux at lists.samba.org
Subject: [clug] cd protected cd ?

Hi all,
I've got a cd from Norah Jones, but I'm having problems to encode it to
store it on my hd (I've also problems just to listen it from my pc...).

Browsing around I've discovered that "blue note" sell these copy
protected cds all around the world. Is there any way of getting around
this problem and listen it from my pc ?

++ "All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.