[clug] Copies of Mandrake 10 Official

Nicholas Reese nicholas_reese at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 1 04:41:53 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I have just come back from the Solomon Islands for a couple of weeks
(going back to Honiara in a week) and need to burn a copy of the
Mandrake 10 disks. Would someone lend these to me this week, burn some
copies for me, or allow me to access mandrake.anu.edu.au? (I am a
Masters student at UTS, but have been based in Canberra, now based in
Honiara).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nick Reese

'...especially in the developing nations open source is looking like the
best way to usher in the information age. Money, flexibility and plain
old independence from a monopolist's clutches are a powerful
combination.'
Gillmor, D. 2003. Dan Gillmor Column, San Jose Mercury News. Sept 14,
2003.