[clug] Mandrake 10.0 Official

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Jun 1 08:57:22 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 13:51, Grahame Jordan wrote:
> I have a disk 2 here.  I can drop it of  later today if you like

Thanks dude. All discs are going on mandrake.anu.edu.au shortly.

I am a bit confused again about the number of discs in Mandrake 10.0.

You gave me three discs, but I have four. After I trim a few blocks off
the end of my discs, they match yours, so I assume that everythinglinux
burned them with padding and you didn't. Or they used more than you.

Also the same thing happened with Mandrake10.0community. I downloaded
three, people who got them through everythinglinux got four. Yet there
is no mention anywhere of why this is.

I have burned disc 4 to return to you. I have my suspicions about
whether it is freely copyable since you should have downloaded it
otherwise. But it's there anyway.

Can you please send me the md5sums if you downloaded them?

> GBJ

Have fun,
Darren