[clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Jul 13 10:15:16 GMT 2004

On 13 Jul 2004, Peter Barker <pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au> wrote:

> >From the previous few months I believe the vast majority of the list don't
> mind RELEVANT and TARGETTED commercial postings to the list so long as
> they are clearly marked as such. I may be wrong in that assumption.

When I see a message titled "[clug] Contract Position with Defence
Available!!!" I have a pretty good idea of what it contains, and
whether I want to read it or not.  If it was not Linux-related, or not
in Canberra, or titled just "please help" then I might be more likely
to think it was spam.

--
Martin