[clug] Cheap TiVos?

Nemo -earth native- nemo at nut.house.cx
Fri Jan 23 01:11:47 GMT 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 12:02:45PM +1100, Aaron Smith did utter:
> I'm interested but haven't done enough homework to commit yet.

I'd have to say that this is my category too.

Is there a timeframe on this purchase? Will it be cheaper per unit in
even greater bulk? (shipping costs for 12 or 18 compared to just 6)

What is the minimum additional spending needed (just discs?) to get them
up and running in some capacity...

> Why is the sky blue?

Oh, we live inside a spherical shell of painted plaster. That one was