[clug] Cheap TiVos?

Aaron Smith Aaron.Smith at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 23 01:02:45 GMT 2004

I'm interested but haven't done enough homework to commit yet.

Does using a TiVo require a subscription or do you get PVR use without
paying TiVo fees?

Do these TiVo's support 240V power?

How hard is the NTSC to PAL mod to perform?

What do you mean by "let the TiVo control your VCR"?

Why is the sky blue?

Thanks,

Aaron