[clug] TransAct ISP

Andrew Bishop andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au
Sun Jan 18 01:36:36 GMT 2004

Brian,

Thankyou for taking the time to respond.

I know my own attitude was partially to blame for the lack of civility in
our previous dealings.  I'm sorry for that.  I hope you recognise that I
could have worded my last message much more strongly.

The reason I brought the topic up again on the mailing list is not that I
experienced techincal problems, nor that I felt you were rude to me on the
phone.  Those things I have forgiven, and I apologise if you found that my
last message dwelled on these points unduly, or was insulting.

The point I find hardest to forgive you for, and the reason I spoke up on
the mailing list, is the behaviour of your company (and I do not know to
what extent you were involved in this) after my contract was termintated.

I found the failure of netspeed to respond to any of my several letters
and phone calls in the months following the termination of my contract
intolerabe, and feel that, in causing me the trouble that it did before
providing any refund, netspeed earnt the bad publicity I have provided.

I see no reason to continue this matter further.  If you are content to
leave the matter, then I shall say no more.

Andrew