[clug] TransAct ISP

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Sat Jan 17 23:25:02 GMT 2004

Andrew,

I'm sorry you feel that I seemed like a prick to you.  I thought the same of
you.  I would think the same of any prick who abused my staff.  Thats why
your contract was terminated.

Thanks for bringing it up again.  I would be happy to discuss it persoanlly
with you face to face at anytime.  The power of the typewriter stands for
nothing if it isnt willing to be repeated to someones face.

Regards,

Brian Morris
Manager,
NetSpeed.