[clug] TransAct ISP

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Jan 18 05:54:10 GMT 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Andrew Bishop wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Brian Morris wrote:

> I know my own attitude was partially to blame for the lack of civility in
> our previous dealings.  I'm sorry for that.  I hope you recognise that I
> could have worded my last message much more strongly.

[snip]

> > Thanks for bringing it up again.  I would be happy to discuss it persoanlly
> > with you face to face at anytime.  The power of the typewriter stands for
> > nothing if it isnt willing to be repeated to someones face.

[snip]

It sounds like there might be some unfinished business here on both sides
of the fence.

Can I suggest that perhaps a public mailling list is not the place to
resolve these issues however, especially as it is off topic for the linux
related list.

I have no opinion on either person's behaviour, but I think it would be
best for Linux in Canberra is this is taken offline.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,