[clug] Best place to buy parts?

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 18 02:08:26 GMT 2004

Hi all.

Just a follow up.

I went to EBM in the end and was very happy with the service, the price
and the result. Got the nicest case I've seen for $70 - thumbscrews for
the side panels, 350W P/S, cables to take the sound card audio & mic to
the front of the box. Once I figured out that I needed to push the CDRW
in from the front instead of out from the back, I was in business
quickly. And the 8139 based network card was simple to set up too.

Nigel