[clug] Best place to buy parts?

James McNeill j at jamesm.id.au
Thu Feb 12 00:32:47 GMT 2004

www.razorprices.com

if your going to order hardware in Australia, this will find the right
price.

I'd also like to add that EBM computers in belconnen is as good a local
computer store as you could ask for. They will deliver if you're
spending enough money, and if you ask them really nicely. well priced
too, and the staff have their heads screwed on right.

just my 2c.
-James