[clug] Re: [oztivo] RE: bulk order

Jonathan Ricketson jricketson at netspace.net.au
Thu Feb 12 04:59:50 GMT 2004

I found out from Peter Vogel the following:

 > contacted "Jeremy White" <Jeremy at poweron.com> at Poweron.
 > The deal was US$70 per tivo plus US$925 shipping.  30 to 356 units
per > shipment. Cost me another $A1000 for clearance, gst etc.

So assuming there are some other costs involved, and I am not sure what
you pay gst on, possibly just the US sale price, then if we get 60 or so
orders together, then we should be able to do it for less than $150.

Any thoughts?

Jonathan