[clug] Re: [oztivo] RE: bulk order

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Feb 12 03:56:52 GMT 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Charlie Franklin wrote:

> The one I am looking at running will be for Phillips series 1 diskless.
> About $A180. I hope to announce details in the next few days.
>
> They will come in airfreight, so once the order goes in, it should only
> be a week or so.
>
> The difficult bit will be getting the full number of 36 people
> together, so that may take some time.

There has been a _lot_ of interest expressed on the CLUG list (cc'ed here)
about some sort of arrangement like this. Perhaps if you reply to this
message with a firm pricing (US dollars would be fine if that is easier),
and a timeframe (when do you need money?) then we can arrange a show of
hands...

I am happy to collect money for you in Canberra and forward it on to you
if that reduces your workload.

Perhaps a bulk purchase of network cards / PAL tuners at the same time
would be sensible?

Cheers,
Mikal

--