[clug] More ADSL modem/ router/ wireless questions.

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Wed Dec 22 20:50:20 GMT 2004

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

I purchased a Dlink DSL640T and a Netgear WG311T from Eyo. I spent quite
a while yesterday trying to get the WG311 configured, but eventually got
there. You have to do the commands in a particular order. I also
upgraded the firmware in the DSL to version 5. Now I just need to set up
bridging on my desktop (done this before, shouldn't be a problem) and
wait for Velocity to finish getting the ADSL connection on.

I didn't get a laptop card yet, because I was seeking to save Michelle
(wife) a hernia :>

Regards,

Nigel

--