[clug] SAMBA eats your family pets [was: unix2dos automatic convertion]

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Sat Apr 3 11:59:26 GMT 2004

Dude!  Do NOT cross post to 5 different groups unless SAMBA does
something like eat your pets whenever the UNIX date is a prime number
ending in seven.

Bad bad bad.

Even worse when the answer to your question is "Don't do it", as in
"Don't automatically change line endings, it tends to lead to corrupted
files".